It was great to see so many of you come along to the public meeting and share your thoughts on what you value most about the village. It was very clear that everyone is passionate about the future of Woodmancote.
For those unable to attend, it would great if you would spend a short time considering the questions that were posed by the Planning Consultant during the evening.
- Strengths – What is good about living in Woodmancote?
- Weaknesses – As we stand today what do you not like about living in Woodmancote?
- Opportunities – From a practical perspective – what would you like to see improved about Woodmancote as a place to live?
- Threats to Woodmancote – What could happen that might be outside our control that could materially and adversely affect Woodmancote as a place to live?
- If you could project forward to 2036 – what would you like to see in terms of what it would be like living in Woodmancote?
- Given the above – what would be the 5 main areas that you think the Neighbourhood Development Plan should focus on?
Please forward your comments using the Woodmancote NDP email address: email@example.com.
Please do encourage friends and neighbours also – the more voices we hear, the better our NDP will be.